The foundation of all our interventions
Sustainable development ensures progress without jeopardising the progress of future generations.
As a partner in your industrial projects, our task is to help you invest all your resources as efficiently as possible. To do this, our engineers try every day to integrate the environmental, social and economic dimensions into their mandates.
We promise our clients the following:
- Use our technical creativity to maximise emission and waste recovery.
- Optimise industrial performance of processing to limit energy consumption.
- Give used equipment a second life to reduce ecological footprint.
- Promote resources of communities to stimulate local economy.
- Limit risks to human resources regardless of their distance to production operations.
- Minimise environmental impact today, tomorrow and in 100 years.
Several of our clients are strongly committed to sustainable development. They invest heavily in projects involving green technologies (clean tech) such as CO2 sequestration. We successfully took the challenge to use one tenth of the energy normally required by conventional processes to extract carbon dioxide from smokestack emissions.