REACH YOUR GOALS ON TIME AND ON BUDGET
To build your future industrial facilities, your primary concern is to deliver them on time and on budget. It is equally important to have a successful deployment and get the production line moving. Count on Seneca to build a plant that operates in accordance with your OPEX forecasts. Your plans are in safe hands, thanks to our EPCM project management services.
Your project will be managed in accordance with best practices, by highly experienced resources in industrial processes. This support is a major asset that can determine whether a plant will ultimately start up or not.
- We deliver our projects on time, on budget and in accordance with the specifications
- Our technical skills allow us to adapt, find solutions and control risks as projects move forward * We know more than anybody about processing principles, a major boost to your industrial objectives
- To date, every facility we designed has successfully gone into operation—and is generating the results forecasted by our OPEX estimates
- We carry out safe projects
- We manage and organize a project with strict care, using all the resources available in your company or close to the construction site
- Our resources have solid in-plant experience as well as a keen business sense
- We simplify your projects in order to reduce your costs and your risks
- Our highly accurate estimates set us apart.
MORE THAN A SUPPLIER — A PARTNER TOO
At Seneca, we work directly with your staff and your partners to form a highly qualified team. We understand all your needs and build a winning synergy, together, to make the most of your existing strengths.
Our involvement ensures a smooth flow of strategic data to all your resources so they stay tightly focused on your objectives. This cohesion means more value for your company and your operations.
OUR SERVICES: AN OVERVIEW/
- Definition of contractual strategy
- EPCM project management
- Development or validation of the project charter
- Estimating and monitoring construction costs
- Developing and monitoring schedules
- Continuous change management
- Detailed engineering
- Procurement management
- Engineering services to obtain permits
- Pre-operational verification (POV) – Commissioning.