Reporting to the Supervisor of the Mechanical Team, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Establish, in consultation with the client and the process team, the design basis, process requirements and scope of work;
- Develop customized concepts;
- Develop preliminary and detailed engineering;
- Perform mechanical calculations
- Write and review equipment specifications and make selection;
- Coordinate plant project activities;
- Perform, coordinate and / or supervise installation work;
- Write reports and documentation.
Skills and requirements
- Holds a university degree in mechanical engineering;
- Member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec;
- Have more than 5 years of engineering experience;
- Experience in industrial mechanical components (pumping, piping, heat exchange, HVAC, etc.);
- Experience in the heavy industrial field and installation of equipment;
- Certificate of ASP Construction;
- Practical knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Bilingualism (French-English) both oral and written;
- Excellent technical writing;
- Autonomy, rigor, adaptability and excellent team player;
- Mobile and available to move.
Position: Permanent, full time
Place of work: Anjou (Qc)
Seul les candidats sélectionnés pour une entrevue seront contactés par notre service des ressources humaines.